- Increase margins by centrally administering endpoint security for all customers from a powerful but simple cloud management console.
- Save time with simplified monthly licensing plus centralized billing and ticketing.
- Boost protection and performance by implementing security that is consistently ranked first in major independent tests
KEY FEATURES LIST
GravityZone Business Security
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security is a bundle of security services designed for small and medium businesses, combining #1-ranked security with the simple centralized management of workstations and servers.
UNFOLLOW THE TRADITIONAL
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security is a powerfully simple security solution to protect your business. Unlike other solutions, Bitdefender does not trade performance for protection and does not slow down your users’ computers.
With Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security, you can focus on your business You already have enough business issues to take care of. Now you can start focusing more on your daily business and forget about security issues. You don’t need to be an advanced IT admin to manage Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security. It can be installed in minutes and managed by users with no IT background.
With Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security, you can save more money and time You already have a list of cutting costs successes. Now you can add a new one. The web-based version of Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security moves the administration of the security software running on PCs to the cloud, saving the money spent on additional hardware. If you need to protect more geographically-dispersed offices, you will benefit from the centralized security provided by Bitdefender, eliminating the costs of buying and maintaining hardware for each site.
With Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security, you enjoy the best protection and performance You may have already tried many products to protect your business. Now try Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security, because Bitdefender has consistently ranked the #1 security software in tests by independent reviewers such as AV-TEST and AV Comparatives and it does not compromise protection for performance.
It’s easy to install and easy to manage
Web-based security eliminates the need for hardware
Forget about security issues
- Automatically uninstall legacy solutions
- Console is available immediately after signup
- Automatically discover network computers using Windows Network Discovery
- Start faster with provided security policy templates
- Granular policy settings are available for advanced admins, but those without an IT background will also find the solution simple to manage
- Implement a powerful but simple solution and eliminate the need for dedicated servers, maintenance or more IT staff
- Reduce costs and centralize security for any number of users to a single console
- With centralized management, employees never have to update, monitor or troubleshoot security again, and can focus 100% on the business.
- Bitdefender consistently ranks first in independent tests so you can relax knowing you have the best protection.
- Our solution protects computers against viruses, rootkits, malware, phishing, data loss, web threats and much more.
- Advanced heuristics, web filtering, search advisor, USB scanning to block all malware entry point are included
- The updates are automatic and users can’t interfere withsettings or deactivate protection so your business is protected.
- Apply policies based on location or user and allow different levels of freedom, save time when creating new policies by using ones that are already created.
Protect Your PC Against Ransomware Attacks
Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware is a free security tool that offers next-gen protection against the CTB-Locker, Locky, Petya, and TeslaCrypt ransomware families by keeping your files safe from encryption in a simple and non-intrusive way.
How to Stay Safe from Ransomware Attacks
- 1. Make regular backups of your most important data, either on an external hard drive or by using an external cloud service.
- 2. Prevent infections from happening in the first place: even if you receive links or e-mail attachments from people you know, make sure that you only open them if you know you should receive them in the first place.
- 3. Keep your OS and software updated.
- 4. Download and install Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware, a non-intrusive and easy to use free security tool.
- 5. For an extra security layer against all malicious attempts directed against you, download and install Bitdefender Cloud MSP.